Sunday, December 26, 2021

Continue Hunting

The next morning we headed back to the lighthouse with the intention of painting it.       

But it was another chilly morning so we decided to go and get some propane since we didn’t want to run out on Christmas. We also wanted to see historic Beaufort so we decided to go there first. Halfway there, we hit a traffic jam. A bad accident up the road. We decided to turn around and sightsee. We drove around and saw a whole lot of nothing! We hoped that the traffic had cleared up and it did so we went to Walmart to pick up a few things. They had propane but you had to switch them out and we didn’t want to do that with our new ones. We found a Tractor World and they got the job done.

As soon as we got back, I got my paints together and went off to do a new piece. The internet was finally working so Christine hung back and relaxed with her laptop. It was a little chilly but manageable and it was beautiful out so I stuck it out. I really enjoyed myself painting the palm trees. Not many people were around. The sun went below the trees so early so I figured I’d finish it the next day.When I returned to the RV, I was still brimming with energy so I put took the trash to the dumpster on the other side of the campground. I was a little warmer due to the walk and it was still light out so I went for a long walk on the beach. There wasn’t any clouds in the sky for a fantastic sunset but it was glowing out. I guess I needed some time on my own because I felt calm and relaxed when I got back. Another full








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos. A walk on the beach always calms and relaxes me. I am finding though that the mountains in CO give me the same feeling when I walk a trail. Merry Christmas 🎄

    ReplyDelete